Wednesday 23 december
What is a Driver for Laptop battery?
A laptop driver is a piece of software that helps the operating system to communicate with the laptop battery in your system. Devices such
as video cards, sound cards, and modems all require drivers to function correctly.
How To Install this sony bps9 laptop battery Driver
1. Shut down your laptop and then remove the battery.
2. Use your adapter to turn on the laptop.
3. Insert the CD-Rom into your laptop, go to step 7, if your laptop have setup Autorun function.
4. Double click “my laptop”, then go to step 5, if your laptop didn’t setup Autorun function.
5. Double click CD device.
6. Double click “*.exe” file to run the driver.
7, Click “agree”, then click “run”.
8, The laptop will reboot automatically till it turn off automatically.
9. Plug in replacement battery then Restart your laptop, your battery will now work with your laptop.
1, Don’t turn off laptop while installing
2, Laptop will turn off automatically after updating is complete.
to download sony bps9 laptop battery driver
Related tags: Sony BPS8 battery
, Sony VAIO
, Thinkpad 560 battery
, HP Pavilion DV6000 battery
, HP pavilion dv2000 Battery